Happy Monday! It’s about to be a BIG week for us out here in Orange! Elizabeth’s wedding is on SATURDAY!! I can’t believe it’s already here. It’s going to be the biggest wedding Madison at the Mill has ever done, and I can’t WAIT to see it all decorated and ready. I’m also really excited to be a bridesmaid for my new sister. 🙂 (Yes even though Robert and I aren’t getting married until 2019, I’m already claiming her.)
It’s a busy, busy week, so let’s get to it!
- Since the wedding is Saturday, we spent all day yesterday planting more flowers, painting columns, cutting grass, etc. etc. It was so good to see the sun again. And I loved getting my hands in some dirt. Plus, Rory got to hang out with us in the yard all day. In the shade. Because he still hates the sun.
- I shot Chelsea & Nick’s wedding on Saturday, so I left Rory with Robert Friday night and didn’t see him until Sunday morning! I missed his little wiggle butt so much! During breaks at the wedding, I looked at his picture. I KNOW. Obsessed. The best thing though? He was so happy to see me on Sunday. 🙂
- We have been working hard on house training. It has been trying my patience. A girl can only clean 1 & 2 off of her rugs at 3:00 in the morning so many times, you know?! BUT! We had a major breakthrough. After catching Rory in the act 3 times and rushing him outside last night, he FINALLY went to the door to be let out this morning. I almost cried.
- You might be thinking, “Isn’t he only 2 months old?! House training takes time!” This I know. But Aussies are smart, and so many people brag about theirs being trained in a week if not days! I felt like a flop. But we’re making progress!
- Since I had a hair appointment with Brit this afternoon, Rory also got shut in his crate for the first time! He did a great job. Robert hung out with him during lunch, and he was happily sleeping back in his crate when I got back! I’m a proud mom today, but I don’t want to speak too soon. haha
Now, for the fun part: sneak peeks of Chelsea & Nick’s wedding at Lewis Ginter!! 🙂
Ok, and one Rory picture because THAT’S MY BOO! And don’t worry, you’ll be seeing much more of Chelsea & Nick on the blog soon. 😉