You guyssss! This past weekend was so crazy and amazing, I don’t even know where to start. I’ll start with shooting Lea & Zac’s engagement session on Saturday! Lea is one of my oldest and dearest friends — we lived together at JMU for 2 years. She and Zac are super adventurous and outdoorsy, so we HIKED to their engagement session spot! It was a first for me, and it was a blast. 😉
As it turns out, our post-engagement session drinks were a total ruse for . . .
- . . . my birthday surprise! Robert, Lea, and Hillary worked together to surprise me with some friends for my birthday/our engagement. I walked into the Light Well with Lea and Zac and saw Robert, Chelsea, Scott, Hillary, Abby, and Ben. It was so fun!!
- I was a LITTLE suspicious that Robert was planning something because he kept trying to nail down EXACTLY when we would be shooting in the mountains. Then Lea asked when we would be done. SOMETHING WAS FISHY! haha
- After dinner, we went to the Mexican restaurant for margs and shut it down . . . at 10:30PM. Our small town life is fascinating.
- Lea brought my bridesmaids dress for her wedding next May, and you guys. IT IS STUNNING. It makes me feel like a million bucks. BHLDN really knows what they’re doing!
- If you ever get a chance to see Palm Beach, you have to take it! It’s a beautiful place. The water is gorgeous shades of turquoise because of the Gulf, and I’ll never get tired of seeing palm trees!
Finally, here are some sneak peeks of Lea & Zac’s engagement sesh AND some fabulous Palm Beach photos! Stay tuned to the blog this week — we’ll have Sam & Reilly’s wedding AND this engagement session!! It’s going to be a busy week!