Hellurrrr Super Bowl Monday. Did you know this is the most missed day of work in America? Is anyone surprised? I didn’t even watch the whole thing, and I still didn’t want to get up and go to work. But yeah, that’s mostly because I am not a morning person.
- So about the Super Bowl: could not have cared less about the actual game. As I texted my mom, “Robert is in it for the pizza, and I am in it for Justin Timberlake.”
- I thought his show was awesome. I also thought it was funny that the kid he was taking selfies with was probably an infant when J.T. brought Sexy Back. He definitely has no idea who NSync is. Had J.T. found a woman my age to selfie with, it would have been a different moment.
- So, which Super Bowl commercials made you cry? I definitely teared up during the first responders ad. And I loved the MassMutual ad that came on right around kick off time. That was beautiful. The Alexa lost her voice commercial was also a big hit in our house. Oh, and all the Tide ads because Stranger Things.
- I’m a LITTLE ashamed to admit that I watched Kylie Jenner’s baby announcement video. All 11.5ish minutes. And you know what? I’m mad impressed that she hid it for that long. Imagine how much effort that must have taken! Imagine how hungry the paparazzi were to get a photo of her. Getting her to and from doctors appointments and baby showers and social outings was probably more complex than moving the president.
- Also, I applaud her for keeping something that special private. Way to attempt a normal, private life, insanely rich famous person!
- Robert & I went to see The Greatest Showman on Friday. It was good, but I’m not super into musicals. I am into Zac Efron though. HAHA. Bert & I agreed that it made us want to watch a documentary on P.T. Barnum to get the whole story of his life.
Oh! Big news! Madison at the Mill is featured in The Knot DMV!!!!! We knew it was coming, but we hadn’t seen it in print until I found a copy at Target this weekend. The next day, I had a tour with a couple from D.C. who were looking for an industrial venue & saw the article. SO PROUD!!