Do you ever just need a day to do . . . nothing? When the very rainy forecast made us reschedule Paul & Rachel’s engagement session, I decided that Sunday would be the perfect day to veg out. As a self-diagnosed introvert, I need recharge days. Yesterday was perfect. Very rainy, very dark. I watched Hocus Pocus, ate pizza, and kept up with the Kardashians. Girls gotta turn it off sometimes, ya know? But don’t worry, I did other things before my TV & pizza day.
- SUPER stoked to have delivered Jen & Andy’s wedding to them on Friday! Gotta keep the editing queue clear! Even though Saturday was my last wedding of 2017, I have 3 more engagement sessions to go!
- If there’s anything I consider myself an expert on, it’s chocolate chip cookies. I can confirm that Pillsbury’s new recipe is total BLAH, and Nestle Toll House still reigns supreme in the break and bake world.
- No love lost for Pillsbury though. Their cinnamon rolls are the bomb. I buy the orange flavored ones two at a time because I think they’re seasonal.
- I do eat vegetables sometimes, I swear.
- Lately, Gilmore Girls is my editing show. This has led me to decide that my wedding theme will be the first Life & Death Brigade trip that Rory goes on.
- I mentioned to Robert last night that we needed another trip like our Biltmore weekend. He was like, “Well that was only a few months ago.” We went last November. Boy needs a vacation, am I right?
- BUT HONESTLY, how is November starting this week?!
- My biggest goal for 2018 is to get to go to a Halloween party. I don’t think I’ve gotten to dress up for Halloween since college!! I’m not a super creative costume person, but I strive to be. And I LOVE seeing the fun costumes on social media. I’m living vicariously through everyone who doesn’t have weddings!
Now, what you’re REALLY waiting for: more sneak peeks of Jen & Jake’s wedding!! These two. 🙂 Just you wait until blog day!!