Happy Monday, friends! It TOTES looks like Fall outside right now. One of the trees outside the Mill is completely purple. PURPLE leaves! It’s gorgeous. This time of year is divine, but I’m afraid I’ve missed a lot of it. The GOOD news is . . . I got to shoot the most stunning, fun, unique Fall wedding this past weekend! Jenn & Andy are DETAIL PEOPLE, so their Lord of the Rings inspired wedding blew us all away.
But we’ll get to those sneak peeks later! First, let’s chat about some weekly happenings . . .
- I believe that when life is getting hard . . . there’s nothing like a good hair appointment to bring a girl back around. Little trim, little color update, and I was feeling back on top on Wednesday! Major props to my girl Ashley at Avenue 42. Every time someone compliments my hair I’m like, “YA GOTTA GO SEE the girls at Avenue 42!”
- Robert and I went on a romantic date to Mission BBQ and Sam’s Club on Friday. We’re very exciting people, aren’t we?!
- The thing is . . . we really needed paper towels and toilet paper for our back-to-back events at the Mill this weekend. hahaha Venue life is very glamorous!
- Mission BBQ, however, cannot compare to Capt. Rob’s Pigalicious. That’s right, I got to see my BFF, Rob, on Saturday!!! That means I got to go home with candied bacon AND my official tie-dyed pig tee. I love weddings with my friendors.
- Also, please stand by to see my Pigalicious shirt on Instagram as soon as I wear it.
- Last thing: I’d love to ask for some prayers today. I’ll share why later, I think. But for now, I would just appreciate some of your good vibes and prayers. 🙂
And now, what you’re REALLY waiting for: sneak peeks from Jenn & Andy’s wedding!! I can’t WAIT for this blog post . . . it’s gonna be unlike any wedding you’ve seen! 😉 I mean, when the bride and groom work for a lighting company, you know they’re pulling out all the stops.