Happy Monday! What a crazy weekend! I spent most of yesterday on the couch and at my computer recovering from Meghan & Michael’s super fun wedding day. The older I get, the longer it takes me to get it together the day after weddings! hahaha Weddings are hard on the feet (and the entire body, honestly), but so, so worth it! You’ll see. 😉
I’m so excited to be bringing some sneak peeks of the wedding, but first, stories from the week:
- I COMPLETELY nerd-ed out this past week. Since Madison at the Mill is now officially a member of Richmond Weddings, I’m in charge of responding to the leads. I had way too much fun setting up the automated emails. I loved writing them and trying to figure out the best order of information to give to couples who are venue shopping. Plus, I can’t wait to see our magazine ad in print next month!
- Since I was having so much fun writing emails for the Mill, I decided that Shalese Danielle Photography needs a newsletter! There are a lot of changes coming, and I’m tired of depending on Instagram’s ever changing algorithms to reach my clients. SO! If you want stay in the know with me and the haps at SDP, sign up HERE!
- I have to say, I was loving working part time this past week. I got to go to my nephew’s little school play on Thursday. He played a duck on a farm that had cows that could type letters to the farmer — so cute! It was so fun to surprise him!!
- On Thursday, I also had time to get my oil changed AND get new windshield wipers AND have birthday dinner with my dad and family. It rocked.
- The windshield wipers definitely came in handy on Saturday when there was a torrential downpour before Meghan & Michael’s wedding. It was quite the adventure, and I could not be more grateful that they were the most calm, excited, happy couple ever. More about these adventures on the blog tomorrow. 😉
Until then, sneak peeks for Meghan & Michael to see on their way to HAWAII!!
Stay tuned for more on the blog TOMORROW!!