Weekends just keep getting better and better around here! Guys, Tatiana and Steven hired me back in January 2016, and this Saturday, it was FINALLY their wedding day!! Needless to say, I’ve been waiting a WHILE for this day . . . but not as long as Tatiana and Steven have! It was the perfect day for a wedding, so get ready for a big blog post coming this week AND sneak peeks at the end of this post. 😉 It’s going to take me some time to fully put into words how much I love these two.
Alright, let’s get to the stories so we can get to the sneaks!
- I am officially a BIG fan of going to museums by myself. That looks weird typed out, but I’m serious. You have to try it, and I’ll tell you why. Thursday was Museum Day, so the VMFA opened the Yves Saint Laurent exhibit for free. I was PUMPED.
- It did not disappoint. Saint Laurent was such a talented designer, so I felt really lucky to get to walk to an exhibit about his life. Plus, since I went myself, I got to take my time reading ALL THE THINGS, taking pictures of quotes and such that I wanted to remember, walking through certain parts twice . . . I went at my own pace, and it was lovely. 10/10 would go again!
- Sunday morning, I got up super early to go to Robert’s paintball tournament in Chesapeake. MAJOR girlfriend points awarded because my Sundays are usually reserved for Snapped marathons and never leaving the couch. :p
- Since Robert and I drove separately (he had to be there Friday night), we talked on the phone for the majority of our drives back to RVA. We’re pretty darn cute.
- Confession: I am using Parks & Rec for background noise/watching it again for the 19th time. It does not get old.
- I would also like to go on record saying that Jean-Ralphio is the best character. Ok, maybe not the BEST but probs my fave.
- One last thing . . . what if Netflix stopped streaming Parks & Rec and The Office???????? Would you all sign a petition with me? The thought quite honestly freaks me out.
And now, the sneak peeks! So much cuteness coming your way — get ready!!