Hello, Monday. It’s hard to believe you’re back again. When your weekends are full of wedding fun and Father’s Day activities, the weekend goes pretty fast. I’m thinking of running for President so I can make weekends three days long. I mean, if Donald Trump has taught us anything, it’s that anyone can be president if they REALLY, REALLY want it. 😉
So, before I get to a LITTLE sneak peek of Carrie & Andrew’s wedding in Orange, VA (!!!!), here are some weekend stories.
- First, let me tell you that I’m feeling super out of sorts because we just watched 13 Hours, and it rocked my night. It was seriously SO stressful to watch. I think everyone needs to see it, but I need to ban myself from military movies for awhile.
- I’m currently watching American Ninja Warrior to stop my heart palpitations.
- Can I just mention how nice it is to have my boyfriend at a wedding I’m shooting? This weekend was the third time he’s gotten to watch me work as a guest. There’s something really refreshing about being able to give him a big hug when I finish the most chaotic part of the day!
- It’s also nice to have someone to hold my camera when I go to the bathroom. HAHAHA
- Oh, I almost forgot . . . we had another tornado scare in RVA this week. We didn’t hear sirens this time, but my desk is set up in a dormer window, and when the wind started, my entire office space SHOOK! I screamed for Hillary and got the heck out of there.
- We are seriously blessed because we never lost power, and I don’t think our walls even leaked this time! 😉
Now, for some quick peeks at Andrew & Carrie’s wedding. This one is going down as one of my absolute favorites. 🙂 I love shooting for friends!!